Terms and Conditions:
1. Enrolment will be processed on a first-come, first-served basis and confirmed with payment in full.
Payment can be made by
- FPS transfer to FPS Identifer: 169036175
- PayMe at https://payme.hsbc/estherchowart
- Bank Transfer - message 5212 8164 for details
2. Fee includes all program materials.
3. No refund or transfer of fees can be made after registration.
4. Should the course be canceled due to low enrolment numbers (min. 4 students), you would be notified 3 days before the course begins and receive a full refund.
5. There is no make-up class for courses.
6. Classes will be cancelled once Typhoon Signal No.8 or Black Rainstorm Signal is hoisted. Classes cancelled due to these reasons will not be re-scheduled or refunded.
7. Classes will resume when Typhoon Signal No. 8 or Black Rainstorm warning signal is lowered or cancelled 2 hours before the scheduled start time of the class.
8. Program content may be subject to minor variations without further notice.
9. It is the parents/guardian’s responsibility to inform the Instructor about any medical conditions of their child, such as allergies to certain food, plants, materials or chemicals.
10. If for any reason beyond our control, a venue or service issue presents classes from taking place (including but not limited to Covid cases in venue, compulsory testing, business closure), we reserve the right to arrange an alternative venue on Hong Kong Island.
11. We reserve the right to use photographs, images of artwork and videos taken by our Instructor for teacher training, academic research and promotional purposes. If you do not consent, please inform us upon enrollment.
12. We collect, store and use your personal data in compliance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance of Hong Kong. We will deliver promotional information to you through various communications channels. Should you prefer not to receive such information, please send your request via the contact form https://www.esther-chow.com/contact.html
13. All participants enrolled in course do so at their own risk. The instructor and venue are not responsible or liable for any loss, damage, or injury to students, their family members, guests, and their belongings in any activity held within or outside the premises.